Note! Should the WIFI LED after 30 seconds flashing red quickly the WLAN password or SSID was entered incorrectly.
- In this case, check the entry
- Watch out for Large and lower case
- Check it out Underscores / Dashes and spaces.
- avoid special character.
Don't use that Password manager
- switch AutoFill of the browser for the setup page, these functions can unintentionally set wrong passwords.
- Use someone else Browser.
- Tested browsers: FireFox / Internet Explorer
As long as the WIFI LED flashes red quickly you can reconnect to the AIR2DMX interface via your WLAN end device and make the necessary setup corrections.